- Adjustments & Manipulation
- Chiropractic Massage
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Car Accident
- Sports Injury
CHIROPRACTIC-keep your spine in line and you can feel fine. Your spine and nerves connect your brain to every cell of your body. Messages need to both go from your brain and from your cells through your nerves with out any interference or interruption.
Chiropractic is a distinct science of healing based on well-demonstrated evidence that health comes from within you.
The chiropractic approach to health is based on four parts:
1) The human body is meant to function normally.
2) When a person gets sick there must be a cause. We treat the cause not just the symptoms.
3) The cause is usually a breakdown in the body’s efficiency.
4) We correct disorder and malfunction within the body and do not rely upon drugs to merely treat the symptoms.
Your spine has a unique set of physical stresses, including falls, jolts, whiplashes, muscle strains and injuries. These and other stressors can produce misalignments, called subluxations of the spinal column. Subluxations may cause irritation to the corresponding spinal nerves which can lead to breakdowns in your body. Doctors of Chiropractic are trained to find and gently correct the spinal breakdown allowing you to regain better health.